Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Birthday Weekend!

This past weekend I celebrated my birthday! I'm so grateful for another year with my children. Every year Chris and I seem to do the same thing, it's pretty much routine we have family over, leave the children and go out for a nice dinner. This year I was completely surprised. I have been wanting to go to Yardbird for quite some time so it was only right that my first birthday meal was at Yardbird! After our delicious meal we went back home and a lovely cake awaited, soon after I was told I had just a few minutes to pack. WHAT? where am I going? 

Chris is a total prankster so sometimes it's difficult for me to believe half the things he's telling me, however I realized he was serious so I began to pack. I had no idea where I was going he tells me ''all you need is a swimsuit'' So I pack a few things and ran out the door. Once we hit the road and we got on I-75 it was pretty obvious we were going to Naples, unless he was playing a joke on me and would exit in Weston. 

We arrived and the children were so excited! It was such a beautiful weekend nothing but smiles. Major points to Chris Fourth of July weekend I wanted to go to Naples and one of the hotels in my Internet feed was exactly the one he booked, like they say it's the little things that matter the most. On to the birthday outfit courtesy of H&M!















Top & Midi Skirt: H&M | Shoes: Target | Purse: Michael Kors 

No comments:

Post a Comment