Saturday, January 5, 2013

Welcome!


Welcome to Hai Heart Leanne I started blogging when my second child was born. I wanted to document my children's experiences growing up. I posted my favorite baby items as well as play dates and outings.

My goal is to eventually print it out in a book format for my daughters to keep. Unfortunately at a certain point I became a sometimes blogger and eventually I went from being a stay at home mom to a working mom. Years later here I am back at it again. 
I am so excited to be back with a whole new platform.

 I am constantly loving the fabulous outfits of the day that are being posted however sometimes one just cant afford those styling $800.00 Louboutins or that amazing $400.00 dress.

Lets be sincere I am all for splurging and if my obligations as an adult are taken care of I will definitely go and buy that Pricey bag or pair of shoes, however if at the present moment it's not possible then don't! We women can look fabulous on a budget. And that is what this blog is about amazing outfits of the day without breaking the bank on most occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment