Monday, September 28, 2015

September Baby Picks!


There is something that is just so magical about babies and their gear. 
I have quite a few items on my ''Baby Lust List'' and i'm sharing it all
in monthly boards from my personal lust list.


baby

























 I currently use Noodle and boo products on my daughter, It smells and works like none other.
The lotion, body wash and room spray are a must. Another thing on this list we have previously used is the Organic Kidz stainless steel bottles. It's another one of my favorites and something my daughter used for years definitely using them again in the future.

Bassinet: http://www.halobassinest.com | www.montedesign.net |
Bath: Munchkin.com | noodleandboo.com | 
Stroller: 4moms.com | stokke.com Bottles: OrganicKidz & ComoTomo Amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment